Penny Auction Script Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Penny Auction Script 2010
Build your Penny Auction site in minutes!
Penny Auction Script 2010 is a powerful, scalable & fully-featured auction script that lets create the ultimate profitable online penny auction website, like swoopo, bidster, madbid. It allows to manage entire online auction operation: create new auctions within seconds, view members auctions and use the auction extension settings tool.
Penny Auction Script 2010 will allow to setup comprehensive and robust auction site. Site administrator can adjust auctions time, step, bid increments, date formats, user authentication, graphic design layout and other parameters in admin panel. Auction payments are via PayPal and it is possible to integrate another payment processor.
- Edit Data - Members can enter and manage personal details.
- Member can view auctions he participated in with the bid amount, date and other details.
- Payments history - member can view the history of payments made on the site.
- Won auctions - member can view all auctions he won.
- Member can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
- Add balance to account.
- General Settings - On this page the site administrator can define basic variables on the site like the site name, site url, administrator email and administrator paypal email.
- Batch Procedures Settings - Administrator can define cron jobs on the server or choose to run the cron jobs from the site itself every time someone enters the home page. Site administrator can also define after how long old auctions will be deleted.
- Picture Upload - Define the max uploaded image size.
- Error Handling - Site administrator can define the error message that will appear when errors occur on the site.
- Country List.
- Auction Duration.
- Bid Increments - Site administrator can define the amount the bid will increase every time another bid is made on the auction...